Return and Exchanges
- The Equestrian Corner is dedicated to providing you the best quality products for the best price with the best customer service. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, The Equestrian Corner will accept returns or exchanges of unused merchandise if received within 30 days of the date of the order accompanied by the return/exchange form and/or original order receipt.
Returns of unused merchandise purchased from November 15th thru December 24th will be accepted until January 15th for a refund (minus shipping). Any returns from purchases after December 24th will be revert back to original return policy as stated above.
- All returned merchandise must be unworn and returned in original packaging and/or boxes with all manufacturers' tags attached. Used, abused, or broken after use items will not be accepted. Items without original packaging or with tags removed will not be accepted. For safety reason, helmets must be returned with tags and in original box.
- When you receive your package, we suggest you take a moment to inspect the items for damage, size, and color. For the health and safety of our employees, returns of worn items will not be accepted.
- Return/exchange shipping is non-refundable unless the item is being returned as a result of an error (defective, wrong item sent, etc.). In the unlikely event that the incorrect item is shipped to you, please contact us for return instructions for an RMA #. An RMA# must accompany any return of defective merchandise. Reimbursed shipping will be at USPS ground shipping rate only.
- Sorry, we do not accept returns of clearance/closeout items, special orders, or personalized items. Such items are identified at point of purchase and on your order confirmation email. If returned, clearance/closeout items are refunded for STORE CREDIT only. If clearance/closeout items are returned for an exchange, a flat rate $10.00 exchange shipping will be applied to exchange. No exceptions.
- Special promotional pricing cannot be applied to prior orders.
- Any returned items purchased via our FREE Shipping program will be refunded less the full standard shipping rate on the remainder of the order, if order balance falls below $75. This does not apply to exchanges. Exchange orders are charged a flat rate of $8.50 for orders under $100.00 and $11.50 for orders over $100.00.
- Customers are responsible for return and exchange shipping and handling costs. COD packages will not be accepted.
- All USA exchange orders are subject to a flat rate shipping charge of $8.50 for orders under $100.00 and $11.50 for orders over $100.00 except in the case of saddles. Saddle exchange shipping is $20.00. Exchange shipping is charged to credit card used for original purchase. Orders paid through PayPal are sent a PayPal invoice. To expedite an exchange, we suggest enclosing a check payable to The Equestrian Corner in the amount of $8.95. Exchange shipping on International orders is based on shipping rate for value of new item(s) being exchanged.
- If your shipment arrives damaged (outside shipping box), please immediately contact the carrier.
- Return of tall riding boots is subject to a 10% re-stocking fee (this does not apply to exchanges).
- Please use original or another shipping box when returning boots or helmets. Please do not use the original manufacturer's boxes as the external shipping box. For safety reasons, all helmets must be returned in the original manufacturer box as well as be placed in an external shipping box. If the manufacturer's boxes are used as the external shipping box on any item, a $15.00 re-boxing fee will be applied.
- Once opened, computer software, videos, and DVDs are non-returnable.
- Due to health regulations, we cannot accept the return of “Intimate Wear” once it has been worn.
- When trying on horse blankets or sheets, please place a bed sheet under the blanket. Blankets must be returned free of horse hair or dirt for a refund.
- Most horse clothing items such as blankets, bridles, and halters are not warranted against breakage or tears unless they are due to a manufacturing defect. If the blanket is being returned as a result of a manufacturer's defect, you must obtain a return authorization number (RMA). Please see defective merchandise return policy below for details.
- For theatre production & photography companies only, a 50% restocking fee will be applied to all returned orders. This does not apply to exchanges.
- For your protection, we suggest when returning items for return or exchange you ship your return back to us via UPS, FedEx, or USPS with insured service and delivery confirmation. This will protect you in case the shipment is damaged or lost in transit. This will also allow you to track your shipment through the carrier. We cannot assume responsibility for misdirected, damaged, or lost shipments.
- Once returned merchandise is received, a refund will be issued in the original form of payment less and applicable shipping and handling charges. Please allow at least 30 days for your return to be processsed and credited back to your account.
- Please complete the return/exchange form included with your shipment, and enclose in box with items to be returned/exchanged. If you have misplaced this paper, you can download the return/exchange form or use your order confirmation email (sent to you after you placed your order) or packing slip (if applicable).
- By placing an order on this site, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our return/exchange policy.
Return Items should be sent pre-paid to:
The Equestrian Corner.com
40 Marbledale Road, #1033
Tuckahoe, NY 10707
Attention: Customer Care
Click here to download the Return Exchange Form.
- Your return may be delayed without proper documentation. Please complete the return/exchange form or enclose your order confirmation email or packing slip (if applicable) with any notes for us.
- Please allow at least 30 days for returns to be processed. Refunds will appear on your credit card or PayPal statement under the name of “EquestCorn” for TheEquestrianCorner.com.
- If you believe your item is defective, please contact us before returning for instructions. We will gladly attempt to replace the item, however, we follow the manufacturer's guidelines as to what constitutes a defect and whether the defective item is replaced, repaired, or refunded. If an item is returned due to a defect and the manufacturer believes that no defect was present, you will be responsible for all shipping charges to return the item back to you and no refund will be issued.
- Any requests for different color or sizes on a replacement item, will be considered an exchange and exchange shipping fees will be applied.
- All defective merchandise must be accompanied with a return authorization number (RMA #). If not, the item will be returned to you. Please call our customer service department at 1-800-518-0997 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of receipt of item for a return merchandise authorizaiton number (RMA).
- All defective merchandise must be returned in clean condition. This means no mud or horse hair on horse clothing or riding apparel and no mud on boots.
- If the replacement item is out of stock, we will replace with a "like" item. If a "like" item cannot be found, a store credit will be given minus any applicable restocking fees.
Saddle Return Policy
- When you receive your saddle, please open the box carefully and retain packaging material.
- You can ride in the saddle lightly, one to two times. Please place a clean saddle pad or sheet under the saddle and girth it up. Wrap the leathers in socks, wraps, or any other material which will protect the leather.
- Please ride in an area which will not coat the saddle with dust. A full refund can only be given if the saddle is absolutely clean and shows no sign of wear.
- If you need to return a saddle, please notify us within 7 days of receipt.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) is required on all saddle returns. Please call our toll free customer service number at 1-800-518-0997 for a RMA#. The RMA# should be placed both on the outside and inside of the box. Items received without appropriate RMA# will be returned to customer.
- There will be a $35.00 restocking fee on all returned saddles.